Levi vs Kenny
2021.12.06 14:12 VillianX2000 Levi vs Kenny
2021.12.06 14:12 Platos_dictionary Make my new 400Z go zoom zoom
I just recently bought one, it’s surprisingly fast in stock but I’m pretty sure it has a higher limit…? I’m not really good at tuning and I need your help. So, do you have a good tune for it to make it go more zoomer than zoom zoom? Lemme know, thanks!
submitted by Platos_dictionary to AssolutoRacing [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 14:12 covert-teacher SEND / EHCP pupils barely accessing KS2 level in secondary school. Any advice?
As the title suggests, we have a number of SEND / EHCP pupils in a mainstream secondary school that are barely able to access KS2 level resources and teachers across all departments are essentially being asked to invent a new curriculum for them.
To me, this doesn't seem like "differentiation", as these pupils will become increasingly far removed from the KS3 and KS4 curriculums. The school has provided next to no guidance on what this extreme differentiation should look like, apart from that we're not doing enough. They've suggested using resources from Twinkl, which we're already doing, but apparently some of these KS2 resources are too challenging.
What on earth do we do?
Its not like we know what primary school teaching looks like.
The only suggestion we've had thus far from the inclusion department is to focus on a related keyword and develop some sort of cut and paste or colouring activity or literacy activity based on that.
I don't really see how this qualifies as learning, personally, but they're the "experts". This doesn't seem like differentiation or equitable access to education. These seems like a burdensome workload in an unwinnable situation.
Does anyone else have experience of this?
submitted by covert-teacher to TeachingUK [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 14:12 Jimmy_Fallen How could u say no
2021.12.06 14:12 Toksy4 Jak dalibyście graczom obsługiwać bimbrownice? (do mistrzów gier)
Co byście zrobili jeśli wasi gracze zechcieli robić bimber? Jak byście to odegrali jeśli byłby to jeden z głównych aspektów kampanii? Co byście kazali rzucić(lub inne wymagania) jeśli postać nie miałaby wcześniejszego doświadczenia z takiego rodzaju rzeczami?
Jakiekolwiek pomysły są mile widziane
submitted by Toksy4 to DnDPolska [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 14:12 bittyitty11 [Polytechnic] can I go from Poly to Uni with a 3.0 CGpa?
Hi all, my current CGPA is 3.0 as I did really badly for the first half of my polytechnic studies. But for the next half, I got between 3.6-3.8 semestral GPAs. I’m looking to get into NTU/NUS Biz Course but I know they are most likely going to filter me out because of my 3.0 Cgpa.
Is there a way I can play to my strengths and somehow showcase my growth as a person and positive progression in my educational journey?
The reason why I did not do well for the first half of my poly life was due to the fact that I was in a unhealthy head space, not suicidal but just numb to everything in my life. Tho as the end of poly was nearing, I had a sudden realisation that I cannot slack any further and grinded really hard which I managed to pull my gpa backup to a 3.0. Which is a B average. I know I’m losing out to the consistent candidates who end up w 3.6-4.0 CGPA. But I’m just wondering if there’s a chance for me to get into NTU/NUS Biz course
Thank you guys :)
Or if there’s any other routes I could take I wouldn’t mind hearing too!!
submitted by bittyitty11 to SGExams [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 14:12 Junk2822 Caustic.exe
2021.12.06 14:12 DepressedHamster- Adding “relationship” to the Christmas list
Hopefully Santa comes through this year. I have faith ya fat bastard 🙏
submitted by DepressedHamster- to teenagers [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 14:12 HeroesProfile Diablo Profile beta release - https://www.diabloprofile.com/
The creators of Heroes Profile are proud to release the beta version of Diablo Profile - https://www.diabloprofile.com/. See our teaser announcement game here we released a few months back.
What is Diablo Profile Diablo Profile is a statistics, analysis, and tool focused website for the Diablo Universe. The site plans are to include data, stats, and tools for Diablo II Resurrected, Diablo Immortal, Diablo III, and Diablo IV. With the beta release, Diablo II Resurrected is the only sub-site available. For Diablo II Resurrected, we have the following resources
- Runeword Builder
- Item Viewer
- Trading - Buy- Sell
- Online user stash
The runeword builder is an interactive tool that allows you to select runes you may have, and see which runewords contain those runes. You can sort the rune list based on alphabetical or rune level. The table can be sorted based on runeword name, what item type the runeword can go into, how many sockets it requires, or how hard the runeword is to make. Furthermore, you can use the search to search for different properties or runes of the runewords. Item Viewer
The item viewer allows you to view the different items in Diablo II Resurrected filterable on different things like item quality (Set, Unique, Crafted, etc), runes, runewords, what type of armor or weapon, and more. You can also search for specific items. Trading
We have introduced a fully customizable trading package on the site including an in-site chat. This means that you can select the item in the game that you own, and enter its exact attributes for sale. This is most helpful if you are looking to buy an item and are looking for a specific stat, e.g. minimum enhanced damage or defense, and want to filter out anything that doesn’t match what you are looking for. The in-site chat allows you to contact any player selling an item to inquire about it, and leaves the full battletags anonymous until/if you decide to add each other. All items being sold have a 1 week expiry time. Note: This functionality is why the site is still in beta, so please be aware there may be some small issues to fix. Trading on our site requires authenticating with your battletag using blizzards secure authentication. Trading Sell
The sell page requires being logged into a battlenet account. As mentioned above, the sell page allows a seller to enter all of the information about an item. We have gone through and made this as streamlined as we can, so you should only be required to enter those things that are variable. Damage, enhanced damage, etc. Another great feature of the sell page is you can choose an item, rune, etc. that you are looking for. You aren't limited to one item to be looking for. You can add multiple items to the same request, or have multiple different items you may be looking for. You can also create a custom post with a text description about what you are selling. Trading Buy
This page does not require battlenet authentication to view items, but to contact a seller you must be authenticated using your battletag. The buy page allows a user to see everything that is being sold, and is filterable, similar to the Item Viewer
with another filter called “Additional Attribute” that allows you to search on specific attributes of an item. So if you wanted to find swords with enhanced damage between 250-275% for example. User Stash
Requires battlenet authentication. The online digital stash allows you to store what items you have, and what characters you’ve stored them on. Like the sell page, you are required to enter the item's attributes as needed. The user stash also allows you to sell an item and will port that data directly into the sell page for you.
As mentioned above, the site is in beta, mainly due to how fully featured we have made buying, selling, and stashing. If you find any errors, or discrepancies with items, please submit a ticket for us at https://github.com/Diablo-Profile/diabloprofile-public
Our plans for future releases include a backlog of small enhancements to Diablo II Resurrected pages, but our next major focus is going to be introducing the following items for Diablo III
- Leaderboards with direct profile mapping, compare feature
- Tracking movement of top leaderboard players to more easily see if they are still pushing, or slowly dropping. This may be useful to see if a meta is shifting mid to late season.
- A compare feature that allows you to compare heroes against each other. This will allow you to see directly what someone else is using as compared to your hero.
- Data like skills, passives, gems, paragon points, total main stat etc.
- Week by week stats on greater rift clears per class, per set with paragon tracking.
- This can be helpful to see at a glance what classes are performing/underperforming early in the season, or late in the season along with what sets are performing/underperforming.
When more information is available from Blizzard for Diablo Immortal and Diablo IV we will evaluate that information to see if we can introduce some content relative to those games.
The site is free to use, so go take a look and let us know what you think.
submitted by HeroesProfile
to Diablo_2_Resurrected [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 14:12 kralperx en nefret ettiğiniz 5 ırk hangisi?
benim -kürtler -asyalilar -hintler -araplar -farslar
submitted by kralperx to KGBTR [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 14:12 kidofChrist Watch The Throne.
2021.12.06 14:12 adamGrgic New ORIGINAL artworks for sale (!!!) Aspiring full-time artist joins the world of NFTs.
2021.12.06 14:12 officialwhatnation ¡What! - Bottom Shelf (2020) -- Here's a song about Alcoholism
2021.12.06 14:12 eveningwithcats Wo schaut ihr nach Stellenangeboten und wo reagiert ihr auf Anschreiben?
Hallo liebe Finanzler,
ich hoffe dieser Beitrag verstößt nicht gegen die Regeln oder stößt euch auf, weil es nur indirekt mit Finanzen zu tun hat.
Ich habe den Eindruck, dass sich hier viele Experten auf ihrem Gebiet, fachliche LeiteTeamleiteBereichsleiter usw. tummeln, daher passt meine Frage hier vielleicht auch ganz gut.
Auf welchen Portalen sucht ihr üblicherweise nach passenden Stellen und wo reagiert ihr schon mal auf Anschreiben (von Unternehmen direkt oder Recruitern)?
Ich (IT) war als Berufsanfänger eher auf Xing aktiv, habe aber seit schon mehreren Jahren den Eindruck, dass die "besseren" Stellen und Ansprechpartner eher auf LinkedIn zu finden sind. Die letzten Job-Angebote von den großen US-Playern kamen auch über diese Webseite und selten über Xing. Geht es euch auch so? Oder gibt es vielleicht sogar noch ganz andere Alternativen?
Und lest ihr euch Anschreiben, die direkt von Firmen kommen, noch durch?
Klar, ich frage, weil ich selbst laufend neue Kolleg*innen suche und mich einfach die aktuelle Lage interessiert.
PS: Überraschenderweise finde ich pro Jahr mindestens einmal neue Kolleg*innen über die Jobbörse der Agentur für Arbeit. Das hätte ich vorher auch nicht gedacht.
submitted by eveningwithcats to Finanzen [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 14:12 JarJarAwakens Why was Olórin (Gandalf) afraid of Sauron and going to Middle Earth?
If Gandalf was a Maiar and thus immortal, what could Sauron actually do to hurt him?
submitted by JarJarAwakens to tolkienfans [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 14:12 Jaysus04 Why the HRE feels unfinished, one dimensional and lackluster. And why they need help.
This is a repost from a comment of mine as I was asked to post it as a new topic. And I thought why not? It is something that deserves a bit of attention and should be considered for the near future of the game. I know that right now there are more pressing matters. I am just afraid that at one point new civs will be introduced, while the HRE remains in the same one trick pony state and will continue to feel like the unwanted stepchild.
The problem with HRE is that it peaks in castle age and ends in castle age.
A closer look at the civ shows the following:
- They only have MAA that are better than standard.
- All their other units are mere baseline.
- The HRE has the least diversity, the worst mechanics and the least useful techs.
- Benediction should be completely changed into something that helps the army or the performance of the Prelate. It's utter trash right now.
- The defensive techs are all boring, close to useless and do not make this civ any better. They are nice to have, but you only get them because you can. It's not like "Yes, soon my walls will have 40% hp more. Yesss, yesssssss", but it's more like "meh".
- Some civs have better Religion mechanics, although the HRE is the only "Religion" civ. The Rus Warrior Monks are better in every way and can easily steal Relics from the HRE before they can get them. There is no real religious advantage except a boost to eco.
- The age IV spearmen tech... Really? (I'll get back to that)
- Any techs for anything other than infantry... Where art thou?
- There is no reference to the Teutonic Order. The HRE actually has the worst knights in the game, which is a joke. They are a generic infantry civ with close to zero civ identity. You cannot enjoy building any other unit than MAA with the HRE, because all other units are just boring standard. There is not a single civ that has only techs for one branch except the HRE. Okay, there are religious techs, but they mostly just suck.
- The HRE does not get anything out of lategame armywise. There is just nothing. No techs, nothing. Everything is plain standard and all the other civs have a lategame advantage over the HRE. There is the +3 melee armor for spearmen in age IV, but this only shows how pathetic the special techs and boni of this civ actually are. This is one of the worst lategame upgrades in the game. It even gets negated by many techs or units like the French knight to some extent, the Rus +4 to knights, the Delhi +3 to knights and MAA, the buff to Elite Tactics...
- The HRE techs that are actually good are also inferior to similar techs from other civs. Looking at honed blades you see that Delhi get two big boni in one tech. The HRE, however, has to get two techs for not even the same "quality". +3 flat/+3 flat vs +6 vs heavy only/+2 flat. It just never feels like the HRE gets the same quality out of their techs than most of the other civs do. I am not saying "Delhi op" (I know about their state), but I am saying "Wtf HRE?".
- The Prelate mechanic is annoying and all-army selects also your eco-Prelates. The Prelates are weak, slow and can be easily sniped during raids which especially in early game poses a real problem. In late game they are just very annoying to use for your economy. It always feels clunky.
- The Prelate's inspiration mechanic is almost useless for the army. It's just not good enough. Too little units are affected in general, the duration is too short and you need tons of Prelates to actually have a slight effect. The Prelate is a unique unit, but he doesn't offer anything special. He is slow and weak and he can inspire the HRE eco because that is their eco bonus. He is not better at anything. In fact Delhi Scholars, Mongol Shamans and Rus Warrior Monks are just better.
- The unique unit for the HRE is much too weak and does not fill its historical role. Relic also forgets about him when talking about Archers, (Camel Archers) and spears. They forget that the Landsknecht always is also affected by any changes to these units. He should neither be light nor heavy, but medium in the sense of counter mechanics. A new class so to speak. And he should be sturdier altogether and slightly faster than a spearman. He has knight gold costs, thus his performance needs to be somewhat on par or at least similar within a certain range. The opponent should think at least "damn, he has quite some Landsknechts" instead of "alright, I need mangonels or archers or.. no, I actually don't need anything and can just keep doing what I am doing, because Landsknechts suck anyway. Maybe I should mirco a little bit, but eh.. Why? They cost 100 gold, I will always trade nicely with them".
- The HRE could use another unique unit, as they just feel like they were forgotten. Ritterbruder, Reichsritter, Black Rider, (Erz-)Bischof, Landsknecht with pikes, halberds, arquebuses... All these things would be great unique units. The HRE part in the HRE civs falls very short.
- And what is their Wonder anyway? It looks terrible and trashy. Here is a comparison. Anybody with eyes should see that the HRE wonder just looks trashy and low quality: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apzkLPshuMI
- The HRE also does not have a coat of arms. That alone tells you that they have not gotten much attention. Their knights and MAA carry blank shields. They are the only civ that are lacking in that regard.
- The HRE early game defensive possibilites are rather poor, it's not really justified to call them a defensive civ because they cannot defend well. They can break under pressure quite easily, esp. in early game. They have defensive techs, but that does not make them a defensive civ. And cheaper emplacements is also a meh bonus that is rather underwhelming. It comes in handy once you've built mass towers, sure. It's nice to have, but you wouldn't miss it if it was gone.
- If you do not get relics (at least 2), this civ is completely f*ed. But then they barely have any bonus to get Relics better or faster than other civs. They can position the Prelate early, but that costs gold and eco time. Losing the Prelate early due to counter play also is very tough. And against Rus you might not even get a single freaking relic. --> You can actually leave the game then. Generally speaking you can get at least one Relic vs Rus. But that's not an advantage then, but the best you can get. Less than 2 relics is a big problem for the HRE. Esp. if the opponent has the others.
- The HRE has mediocre to useless civ boni, bad and boring techs and mechanics, nothing interesting except the MAA, boring artillery, strengths that are not strengths, they are forced to go Regnitz because the Burgrave Palace sucks badly and they do not have any other option for passive gold generation, of which they need a lot of for their army... Just to sum it all up a bit.
- The HRE is severely bugged since day 1 and remained severely bugged until today. The newly introduced spearmen-no-brace-bug for HRE and Delhi is just the cream of the crop.
This civ needs a lot of help and love. They seem to be the unwanted stepchildren (together with Delhi). They literally have no lategame.
And I hope that, after the pressing matters and bugs all have been fixed, Relic will focus on this civ again to finish them, to round them up, to make them feel like a complete civ that has an identity other than rushing to castle, collecting relics and massing MAA. That's all they do, because it's the only thing they can do without being at a massive disadvantage.
I am not saying that the HRE cannot win games. I am saying that their design is in a rather terrible spot and needs much more attention and love. They are not well designed.
Thank you for reading.
submitted by Jaysus04
to aoe4 [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 14:12 Olivesplace I love these star-studded recipes.
2021.12.06 14:12 Icy_Step4584 Do they actually help at all?
I’ve been depressed for a long time and I’m probably going to start taking antidepressants. I want to stop feeling the way I do, but from what I’ve heard, antidepressants can either be exactly what I need or a fruitless battle. If taking medication doesn’t work, I have no options left. I’ve tried making an effort to better myself and my life; exercise, talking with friends, therapy, etc.; but nothings changed.
submitted by Icy_Step4584 to antidepressants [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 14:12 loduca16 I was in 11 separate bunkers yesterday. Still can’t beat playing golf in December here.
2021.12.06 14:12 99Trouts What co2 regulator do you use/recommend?
I want to upgrade my co2 system. Just curious what you guys use.
submitted by 99Trouts to PlantedTank [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 14:12 ShaidarHaran2 My first kinda nice car is an Acura ILX! A-spec plus tech package
2021.12.06 14:12 BigArnie02 Who do you think is the best TV/Film character of all time?
submitted by BigArnie02 to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 14:12 Suspicious-Cup-9236 100mg oral DPT enough?
I’m tripping with my girlfriend. Everything is tested and we have a mg scale. Because she can’t snort anything right now I wanted to take it orally with her. Is 100mg oral DPT enough for a solid trip without sending her completely to ego death. Separate question how much should I take given I want a little more of an intense trip than her possibly with an ego death. Thanks for the advice
submitted by Suspicious-Cup-9236 to researchchemicals [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 14:12 Svargas05 My new xc90 Recharge arrives in a couple weeks. I didn't add Polestar to it; should I have?
I decided against adding Polestar engineering to it at the custom build pre-order stage.
Is this an add-on that makes a world of a difference? Is it worth the money? Does it save on gas mileage at all?
submitted by Svargas05 to Volvo [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 14:12 Gizmo170994 Facebook
Hey everyone. Having recently started playing the game only a few days ago, I was just wondering about connecting to Facebook.
Would connecting my game to Facebook be worth it? I know that you can get rewards by doing projects with contacts, but can you get better rewards by doing so with an actual Facebook friend, rather than a contact you make in the game?
Also, are there any other perks or benefits to having real life friends in the game?
Thank you. 😊
submitted by Gizmo170994 to KardashianHollywood [link] [comments]